For the big shift your Agile practice is ready for.
"Systems Coaching for deeper Agile Coaching"
Have you ever ...
Faced resistance or reluctance?
Teams or stakeholders either push back, ignore, or only reluctantly go along. How come?
Wondered how best to serve across teams?
How can you be effective across teams when it took all your time to serve one team before?
Wished for more and deeper impact in the organisation?
How can you finally shift the environment around the team/s so that they can get on with creating value for users?
I'm Georg Fasching.
It is with great delight that I get to offer this course. Since 2000 I have enjoyed product development teamwork across the globe in companies of all sizes.
It is my conviction that every team has the potential to become a dream team. In fact, there is a dream team inside every team already. The essence of their dream team is Team Genius.
With what I teach in this course you have the models, concepts, techniques, and skills to unlock your teams' Team Genius.
Find out more below.
All the best for the practice with your teams!
What has made the difference for me and my students ...
Through the last 5 years of practice, of my overall 20 years in digital product development, lots of top tier educational offerings and tons of books, the following 6 areas make the biggest difference.
The ability to consider the wider picture and its intricate complexities and dynamics.
Professional 1:1 Coaching
The body of skills and knowledge that empowers others to take ownership, accountability, and responsibility, in pursuit of their goals.
Professional Team Coaching
The skill and art of coaching a team in its entirety unfolds a whole deeper dimension of unlocking each team's genius.
Human Change Theory
The integration of deep understanding of how people think and feel, their worries, and dreams, is paramount to creating an environment that promotes human change.
The understanding of how our brains work, and change over time is paramount to using the right type and pace of engagement.
The appreciation of how our higher functions are impacted by even subtle changes in our biology is a key asset in our choice of engagement and interventions.
This is a unique online learning experience
This series of 5x half-days of highly interactive live online workshops was originally thought to be a rewrite and upgrade of my "Become a Team Whisperer" course (available as an eCourse).
When sitting down to do that though it emerged quickly that "Become a Team Whisperer" is still as current as it was and covers what everyone starting to work with teams really ought to know and practice.
"Systems Coaching for deeper Agile Coaching" serves those with a few years of Team Craft experience, covering the most effective tools and techniques that I learned and practice since then.
Every subject, concept, and model, is explored through practice. There is a direct linkage of each subject to concrete everyday challenges that our kind face every day.
How is this course different from other Agile Team Coaching courses?
While similar courses include the 1:1 professional coaching, this course does that and takes you to the next level, professional team coaching.
Why is that important?
Many graduates from Agile Team Coaching courses get excited by the professional coaching skills. They go off and use them with individuals on a 1:1 basis, just like they learnt on the course.
Then they meet the whole team. ... They want to coach. ... They only learnt how to do this 1:1. ... What now?
"Systems Coaching for deeper Agile Coaching" addresses this issue as a core design part of the course. You'll get hands-on training and practice in professional team coaching, just like I do it with senior management teams. Yes, it works with leaders too.
Why Systems Coaching?
It’s a way of how to effectively help teams, parts of organisations, and whole organisations shift. It’s respecting the individual, while always serving the whole.
As Scrum Masters or Agile Coaches, our primary duty is to the teams in the context of the organisation. Empowering a team means to guide the team in a way that it works for itself. Systems Coaching is a powerful way to achieve this.
When you start to work with teams and groups of teams as systems you will feel a lot less exhausted, and you will have more impact too!
Module 1 - Removing Resistance
1. Connecting - using the most powerful yet most underutilised coaching tool
2. Holistic Agile Coaching Demo - conscious use of the core Agile Coaching skills
3. Why This Takes Time - exploring neuroscience & bio-psychology
Module 2 - Easing Change & Conflict
1. Coaching Practice - grounding your presence in your service to others
2. Navigating Conflict Practice - exploring my Conflict Progress Coaching Model
3. Systemic Modelling & Change - developing a systems view and appreciation
Module 3 - Team as one Whole
1. Team as System - deepening our systems view and appreciation
2. Team Building & Facilitation - ensuring we cover critical yet unasked questions of teams
3. Team Coaching Practice - taking our coaching to the next level
Module 4 - Guiding Mastery
1. Mentoring Practice - getting purposeful of our mentoring service
2. Leadership Engagement - surfacing the leadership network & establishing an alliance
3. Training Practice - leveraging the core principles of effective adult learning
Module 5 - Conscious Coaching
1. Coaching Strategy Development - overcoming overwhelm and improving efficacy
2. Team Coaching Practice - getting comfortable with professional team coaching
3. Competency Development Charting - celebrating the learning on the course, and setting an intention for what's next
Special Features for You
Life-time material updates
Access the latest version of the material and extra content for life.
Monthly Alumni Ask-Me-Anything
Following the course you will be invited to monthly ask-me-anything calls with me together with all Team Genius alumni
Agile Coaching certification option
The course is accredited through ICAgile for the ICP-ACC Agile Coaching certification. It is available as an option when booking.
Why is it optional?
You may already have the certification, but you wish to either refresh your knowledge, or learn professional team coaching.
What previous students shared about their course experience ...
The next edition of this course is confirmed for May 2021.
The 5x half-days that this course is scheduled to be on are:
- Wed, May 19, 2021: 01:00 PM - 06:00 PM Lisbon/London Time
- Thu, May 20,2021: 01:00 PM - 06:00 PM Lisbon/London Time
- Fri, May 21,2021: 01:00 PM - 06:00 PM Lisbon/London Time
- Mon, May 24,2021: 01:00 PM - 06:00 PM Lisbon/London Time
- Tue, May 25,2021: 01:00 PM - 06:00 PM Lisbon/London Time
In order to successfully complete the course and qualify for the ICP-ACC certification, participants can not miss more than one hour.
Frequently Asked Questions
How will my work be different afterwards?
- You'll have an easier time to engage with teams. They will give you permission to teach, mentor, and coach.
- You'll be able to make wider change and have bigger impact also with the leadership.
- You'll know how to support multi-team.
- You'll feel more satisfied with the work that you were able to do.
- You'll be able to think more strategically about your coaching.
Why would I choose you as an indie trainer?
Some aspects you might consider are:
- I actually trained several private classes of people from larger consultancies who are now offering this training too
- larger providers have a set course curriculum that is teachable by all their trainers so it can't harness all their experience
- my experience and education is deeper and wider than that of many other trainers
I'm very busy. Can I disappear for some meetings?
What is the purpose for your going on a course?
How do you get access to what is taught on the course?
If you prioritise meetings over course participation, perhaps this course is not for you.
What's more, if you wish to receive the ICP-ACC certification in Agile Coaching you must not miss more than one content hour.
Meaning that we can make adjustments for an exception. Exceptions must not become the norm though.
How much time does this course take?
Most of the time the course is run over the course of 5x 5h half-days.
5x 13:00-18:00 Lisbon/London on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Monday, and Tuesday
How much time does this course cost?
You may check the ticket costs by clicking the flags/links above.
When you join from outside Portugal/book directly with me, you will see three pricing tiers.