Unlock world-class leadership
and ship world-class products
The aim is simple: show up every day to ship the best product possible to customers and users, pronto.
Often this is rather challenging, isn't it?
Being a senior leader in the product space brings challenges on all fronts. You may well have experienced some of these:
Product Teams need us to ...
- establish and develop progression framework
- establish or gain support of product/portfolio/company strategy
- resolve issues with other departments
Key stakeholders need us to ...
- conjure up consensus/agreement on all sorts of things
- understand which KPIs are important and which aren't
- improve how we measure progress
Other parties need want us to ...
- deliver features that have little evidence of material value
- use processes that slow things down
- join back-to-back meetings when our time is scarce as it is
Our company needs us to ...
- slow down some things to speed up what matters
- determine strategy, often without a seat at the table
- grow quicker than we can hire quality people
We ourselves need to ...
- be aware of our limits to avoid burnout
- know what's in our control and influence
- remember that we're still 'only' human
Actually, to a point we thrive in these challenges. I've been there.
Strong senior product leaders do really well in navigating all this.
It doesn't have to be quite as challenging as all that though!
At your service: Georg Fasching
A leadership team development specialist, International Coach Federation - Professional Certified Coach, with global product management experience since 2000, employing Agile & Lean since 2010, Georg guides leaders & leadership teams to delighting their clients, fulfil their people, and improve their prosperity.
Good attitude, fun, dealt in our chatter! personable, knowledgeable & experienced.
Georg is a fantastic agile coach and a valuable addition to any team. Always willing to go the extra mile to ensure comfort, progress and smooth communication within a team. He ensured that best practices were applied at each level of our multi skilled team and responded quickly to each problem and challenge the team faced. A genuine pleasure to work with!
@ADarabos @GeorgFasching @Management30 Just ran the same session with my teams. They loved it! Thanks @GeorgFasching
gf, GF, GeorgFasching.com, teamgenius.eu, and geofas.me are trading names of Team Genius OÜ, a private limited liability company, registered in the EU's Estonia, no. 14949699.
VAT Number: EE102247525
Office & mailing address:
Rua de Gonçalo Cristóvão 185
Floor 8, Office 8.1
Registered company address: