World-class digital products,
shipped swiftly & smoothly
The aim is simple: show up every day to ship the best product possible to customers and users, pronto.
Often this is rather challenging, isn't it?
Being a senior leader in the product space brings challenges on all fronts. You may well have experienced some of these:
Product Teams need us to ...
- establish and develop progression framework
- establish or gain support of product/portfolio/company strategy
- resolve issues with other departments
Key stakeholders need us to ...
- conjure up consensus/agreement on all sorts of things
- understand which KPIs are important and which aren't
- improve how we measure progress
Other parties need want us to ...
- deliver features that have little evidence of material value
- use processes that slow things down
- join back-to-back meetings when our time is scarce as it is
Our company needs us to ...
- slow down some things to speed up what matters
- determine strategy, often without a seat at the table
- grow quicker than we can hire quality people
We ourselves need to ...
- be aware of our limits to avoid burnout
- know what's in our control and influence
- remember that we're still 'only' human
Actually, to a point we thrive in these challenges. I've been there.
Strong senior product leaders do really well in navigating all this.
It doesn't have to be quite as challenging as all that though!
At your service: Georg Fasching
A leadership team development specialist, International Coach Federation - Professional Certified Coach, with global product management experience since 2000, employing Agile & Lean since 2010, Georg guides leaders & leadership teams to delighting their clients, fulfil their people, and improve their prosperity.
I really appreciated the 'analogue' nature of the course, and the energy created through different games and activities. I learned loads and it was fun.
One of Georg’s greatest skills is his ability to turn any topic into deceptively simple components. Sometimes you don’t even realise you’re learning… and then you do. A lot.
Georg’s style of teaching itself is a lesson in leadership! He’s helped me make sure I have the tools and focus to enable my team to come up with the answers and become leaders themselves.
Still a lot more knowledge to extract from Georg’s brain, I look forward to many more sessions as our company grows and the challenges become more varied.
I highly recommend Georg Fasching as an organisational coach. As part of the Ministry of Justice Digital and Technology Team I have worked with Georg between January 2016 and December 2017.
As part of the Digital Management team, Georg coached the group as a team, assisting it to learn its strategic goals and coaching the team in terms of its organisational growth and delivery. Georg encouraged the team to look at different ways that we could work together and to forge a greater understanding of what we were needing to deliver and how best we could do that.
Georg on a personal note is very approachable and great to have around the office. He is very passionate and knowledgeable about his field. He is the ultimate professional and fully committed to the cause he was working on. Georg would be an asset to any organisation he works with.
gf, GF, GeorgFasching.com, teamgenius.eu, and geofas.me are trading names of Team Genius OÜ, a private limited liability company, registered in the EU's Estonia, no. 14949699.
VAT Number: EE102247525
Office & mailing address:
Rua de Gonçalo Cristóvão 185
Floor 8, Office 8.1
Registered company address: